PLANNING SOUND


SOUND



In my film, I will be using nursery rhyme lyrics and beside it I will be downloading royalty free sound effects to create more tension and build it up. I found some lullaby's on YouTube which I downloaded and will be overlapping. I used Zapsplat and free sound to find good audio which will fit into my film.
This image shows the sound effects that are already built in to iMovie. I have overlapped many sounds to create more suspense and build up tension. There are non-diegetic and Diegetic sounds which all work together with no dialogue. I used some of these sound son iMovie, as they ambient sounds which work well in the background.
Here I used my notebook to write down the lullaby lyrics I will being using in the text messages, this will help me, when it comes to typing it all out on my phone and sending it by text message.

I also wrote down all the lullaby songs I will be using in my short film.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANNING DIRECTORIAL STYLE