PLANNING STORYBOARDS



STORYBOARDS...


Here are my storyboards. due to it being set in a forest, it was really hard to draw It out as a forest looks the same, so for most of it I just commented about the camera angles I will be using and what will be happening in each shot. 

This was my vision before I started filming my short film. After starting my final cut and editing some bits. I then had to retake parts and then I decided to create the ending part, after watching multiple times and thinking about the best outcome. therefore the ending part is not on these storyboards. This storyboard was a rough guide, so I knew when the events were taking place in order. 
whilst I was in the forest filming, a-lot of shots changed for the better, as I saw things from different angles. 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANNING SOUND

PLANNING DIRECTORIAL STYLE